How to Scan a Document into PDF Format?
RiDoc is a universal utility to scan documents and batch convert files images TIFF, BMP, JPEG, PNG into PDF document .
- step#1: Put document face-down on the scanner.
Scan the document using RiDoc
- step#2: execute operation "Assembly" to optimize (reduce) the size of the scanned image using RiDoc.
- step#3: save scanned documents in PDF file.
How to Convert PDF to JPEG (TIFF, BMP, PNG)?
- step#1: Open your pdf document using Adobe Acrobat
- step#2: Send to print a pdf document using Adobe Acrobat (items "File"-"Print"; "Printer Name" choice "RiDoc" and click button 'Ok')
- step#3: Adobe Acrobat send your document to print. Virtual printer RiDoc convert your document pages into image files and optimize (reduce) in size.
- step#4: Save image files using RiDoc.
More about RIDoc:
Watch as the RiDoc scans documents
What is document imaging software?